Street People- Life Is Rough

The photos are good, but I do not necessarily think the capture the rough life these men may exist in as single photos you have posted. I have seen many people who look like they may have it rough, but actually lead decent lives. Life is not always kind...

To capture "rough existance", I think some of the background may help. Commentary seems to always help with this type of photography as well.

are you really serious? I guess you are because the guy on the left sure does look like he has it easy huh. So easy that instead of pulling out his Ralph Lauren Polo shirt, he chose his torn up hoodie. And the guy on the right just chooses to ignore his big beautiful shower he has in his $300k house. Cmon man. :thumbdown:

I have plenty of torn hoodies, and many times very dirty from work. Single photos like these with no backgrounds of environment don't show someones homeless. I know a few people who look far more dirty/grimey than this and have jobs/homs/family. Nice photos either way but they still do not show "rough existance".

also the guy on the right could have chosen not to use his 300k dollar shower head for all I care he isn't that grimey/dirty looking.

again, still beautifull photos, they just don't tell the whole story at a glance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back