Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd love comments. :)

495807207_34b956eb23.jpg

495807203_3a58058d2d.jpg

Whoa.
Intense photos!
Those taken by a 14-year old ... it is AMAZING!
You already have so much to say in your photos ... you are really good with your photography.

I like the tight crop for the first one, it has fantastic texture.

The 2nd one is a good image, but IMO has too much open space in it.

both are very intense.

composition in the second is interesting, but to me not too pleasing ... but then again not every images is meant to please me ;)

The first one is really a stunner. Is it a crop of a larger image, or did you ake it that tightly framed?

Whoa.
Intense photos!
Those taken by a 14-year old ... it is AMAZING!
You already have so much to say in your photos ... you are really good with your photography.

Thank you so much, Corrina. :mrgreen:

Sw1tchFX said:
The 2nd one is a good image, but IMO has too much open space in it

Thanks. I tried a tighter crop originally, and couldn't decide between the two (the crop or this one, with all that space).

Alex_B said:
both are very intense.

composition in the second is interesting, but to me not too pleasing ... but then again not every images is meant to please me ;-)

The first one is really a stunner. Is it a crop of a larger image, or did you ake it that tightly framed?

Thank you! Yep, like I said above, I originally wasn't sure about the composition on #2.
As for the first, I was trying to get a normal shot of him, and he basically stuck his face in the camera, just like that. :p So answering your question-- that's the original framing.

Yes the contrast and gritty-ness! Lovely Cherry! :D

I like the tight crop for the first one, it has fantastic texture.

The 2nd one is a good image, but IMO has too much open space in it.
i dont agree, i think the second one wouldnt look as good if it was cropped tighter

You don't necessarily have to crop it, I just wonder what ti would have looked like had you put the boy on the left side instead, facing into the frame. What's on the other side that could have balanced him in the composition.

You don't necessarily have to crop it, I just wonder what ti would have looked like had you put the boy on the left side instead, facing into the frame. What's on the other side that could have balanced him in the composition.

Now I'm curious to how it would look if he were on the other side of the frame. :p
Sadly, I didn't have much time to frame this, it was more of one of those miraculous lucky snapshots. I was walking by him, turned, saw he was looking at me, and snapped this over my shoulder while he posed. I'm actually surprised it came out nicely.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back