street photos ( BW / Cross process)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by westman, Nov 3, 2005.

1. westman

westman TPF Noob!

Holga , colour slide AGFA RSX II 100 , Kodak TMAX 400

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Must be only me... only one photo shows. A pity :( I'm sure there are three more very interesting photos to look at, but... not for me. Maybe the moment I'll have this posted?

Ah yes. Quite like I had hoped: once my reply-post was up, the photos began to show, too.
    This cross-processing has been mentioned a lot before, by ozzono, who has created the most surprising results in this manner, and now you are mentioning it, too. And here I am, still totally clueless as to what this means, both digitally as well as with film?

Any nice and sweet, easy-enough-for-kids-to-understand explanation? (I can't do with the explanations for the grown-ups, sorry, those are usually too difficult for my very limited capabilities.... :oops: )

3. ozzono

ozzono TPF Noob!

I like much the general result, as much in color as in black and white. I love the cross processes. I see that you use a digital camera, since you have obtained those cross processes? I, as you can verify in this forum, also use the cross process digital. Greetings from the antipodal ones ;)

Me gusta mucho el resultado general, tanto en color como en blanco y negro. Yo amo los procesos cruzados. Veo que utilizas una cámara digital, como has conseguido esos procesos cruzados? Yo, como puedes comprobar en este foro, tambien utilizo el proceso cruzado digital. Saludos desde las antípodas ;)

4. westman

westman TPF Noob!

actually i got a Holga and a lomo camera too
    those cross process and BW produced with Holga ^^

5. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

i always enjoy your holgas.

thanks for sharing!

6. danalec99

danalec99 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    that first shot is a killer! :thumbup:

7. ozzono

ozzono TPF Noob!

Ah, is with the Holga... I also I have that camera, concretely the Holga 120 SF. Thanks, and greetings, again.

Ah, es con la Holga...yo tambien tengo esa cámara, concretamente la Holga 120 SF. Gracias, y saludos, de nuevo.