Street Scenes Venice Beach/Prt.1 People (5 pics)

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Still getting used to this 28-75 lens.

Very interesting prople down in Venice beach from muscle beach to wandering tribal percussionists doing performances on the brdwalk to portable DJ's, to clowns taking part in national surveys.......How interesting!! these were all just quick shots without any filters......

CRW_7071.jpg

CRW_7052.jpg

CRW_7095.jpg

CRW_7065.jpg

CRW_7063.jpg

Looks like a fun place!

I'm leaning towards the first one here. Looks like it is craving for a lil bump in contrast and may be a little but of bump in saturation!

#4 is the one I like also. theres an odd mix of people down there... is the guy that looks like Jimmy Hendrex that rollerskates and plays guitar still there? he was in 97 and ive seen him in a number of movies since.... good times.

nice colorful series!
the first is awesome... i'll go with dan on the contrast boost.. sweet shot!
#4 is a nice one too :D
thanks for sharing

I understand your point about the contrast boost. I really think I would lose what little black tone detail i have left, blow out the blue and reds and lost the bark texture on the trees if I did that,.... on the upside the haze would slightly dissapear... but not much... lesser of 2 evils....

cool shots!! number 2 made me laugh!

df3photo said:
#4 is the one I like also. theres an odd mix of people down there... is the guy that looks like Jimmy Hendrex that rollerskates and plays guitar still there? he was in 97 and ive seen him in a number of movies since.... good times.

oh you mean this guy
Untitled-3.jpg

He was skating kinda fast and i just had less than a moment to react

No problem, its cool with me..... I like the shots... the grafitti guy is really clear and sharp, nice processing!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back