Street Shots - c & c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few random shots of late. I tend to post six to eight at a time. Is that too many, ya think?

OpenDoors-1067-EDITED.jpg

PortraitDay-1045-EDITED.jpg

FetishFair-274-EDITED.jpg

StrathmoreGut-50-EDITED.jpg

PortraitDay-0315-EDITED-4.jpg

Caribana-428-EDITED.jpg

Frolic-33-EDITED_2.jpg

Caribana-474-EDITED.jpg

Great shots, all! I haven't been to Toronto in many years and it appears to have become much more interesting.

I like #4 especially, because that's the sort of thing I'm interested in. It is sort of a portrait in a sick way, don't you think?

2 & 8 Touch me emotionally. 2 made me smile and 8 made me ponder about life's blessings. If photos are meant to stir emotions, you've nailed it for me. Thanks.

Great shots, all! I haven't been to Toronto in many years....

That's OK. I live about 1 hour north of Toronto, and I've not been there in years either. Good old country boy at heart.

Thanks everyone. It's always interesting to see which ones people like best. Photo #2 was taken during the India Independence Day celebrations a month back. Photo #3 was taken during a fetish fair in downtown Toronto week or so little later. Me, I like #1, #4, and #5 best. I'm also drawn to #7 but only because I'm friends with the girl on the far left. She publishes a local magazine and I've been shooting for her over the summer. It's been a terrific experience since I'm shooting mostly people. It's also helping me get a feel for what it would be like to be a working photographer. Anyway, thanks again for all the encouraging comments.

I think 8 shows how sometimes artists really do struggle. =]

lol wtf? Not to poke fun at anyone's gender or gender-bias...but is it necessary to dress like that guy in the background? I mean honestly...it doesn't matter if he's straight or gay...but did he look at himself in the mirror before leaving the house? Realize your body limitations...

I love this set! I don't love 5, but the others are really impressive (to me :))

They are a great set, really interesting.
I was wondering what lens did you use in the first picture to get so much of the height in? Thanx

They are a great set, really interesting.
I was wondering what lens did you use in the first picture to get so much of the height in? Thanx

I used a Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VR.

As for photo #3, Derek, keep in mind that this was a fetish fair held in the gay community of Toronto. Gotta say, there was some very strange stuff to photograph.For instance, check out the get up on this, um, guy?

FetishFair-282-EDITED.jpg

Thanks again everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back