cnx24.jpg

cnx19.jpg

cnx14.jpg

cnx22.jpg

cnx23.jpg

cnx15.jpg

ZacKrohn said:
jadin said:
Those poodles aren't on the menu are they?
:shock: I hope not...Thailand looks realy nice, I'll have to visit some time :D

I know a local thai tour guide in Chiang Mai...he's a nice guy...really helpful. I got his mailling addy.

in the northern part of the island...a place called yishun. it's a small town. quiet urban.

right now...the singapore food festival is HOT! the city is buzzing with people due to the festival.

thinking of coming here?

khairi said:
in the northern part of the island...a place called yishun. it's a small town. quiet urban.

right now...the singapore food festival is HOT! the city is buzzing with people due to the festival.

thinking of coming here?

Is the radio control car track still there near the MRT station?
My classmate lived there. Been there twice, not much impression.

I lived in Clementi till I left about 3 years ago. Feel like visit my friends in Dec, but most of them would have left for overseas anyway.

molested_cow said:
khairi said:

thinking of coming here?

Is the radio control car track still there near the MRT station?
My classmate lived there. Been there twice, not much impression.

I lived in Clementi till I left about 3 years ago. Feel like visit my friends in Dec, but most of them would have left for overseas anyway.

the silly track is there alright...buzzing only on sundays. i think it's a pathetic track.

It is. My car could barely make the turns!

Can you get some photos?

Maybe to satisfy my memory for the food, can you take photos of Satay, Ho fan, Chicken ryce, grilled sting ray and prawns? Also I'd like a bowl or soup prawn mee and dao hui for desert :p

you sound hungry! i'll try to get some shots with my digital cam. Surf the singapore food fest website for food and more food picts. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back