Streets in Black and White

pictureinblack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's one of my brother's black and white photos. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions :)

12938330_1102350589785526_5901926396299844360_n.jpg

Technically, since this is your brother's photograph, it is he who should post it, not you. You can post a link to his photo in your post.

Hi, there. I was trying to add yesterday the exact link but unfortunately, it could not be viewed since this photo is only posted to his Facebook account. Instead, I just grabbed the url of the picture itself so I can share here. And the reason why I also joined this forum is because of him. He knows that I'll be joining and he will soon be participating here. :)

Again though, shouldn't he be posting his own photos? not having you take them off his facebook page and posting them?

I mean just to critique it a little, personally i dont like the composition of it. I dont really find it visually interesting. I would maybe like it if the bike is just in color or something along those lines.

Hi, there. I was trying to add yesterday the exact link but unfortunately, it could not be viewed since this photo is only posted to his Facebook account. Instead, I just grabbed the url of the picture itself so I can share here.
So if I just grabbed your car because mine won't start, that would be OK?
Where do you live? I might swing by for a few minutes.

Most reactions

Back