Streets of Seattle

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I haven't posted anything to show in a while, and I moved to Seattle, so there's a few more things to shoot now.

I've found that I really don’t' like street photography, but I took a whack at it anyway.

I dont' know why, but photobucket gave this shot kind of a green hue that makes the passenger look sick. :confused: opened in any app in my computer, the image looks much warmer and natural.
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
The thing that I really dont' like about street photography is taht its hard not to get noticed when you got an 80-200mm f/2.8 strapped around yoru neck. :confused:

I don't do street photography much myself, but yours is a good as any I see, and, the "Why lie..." shot better than most! Maybe you should keep at it?

Regards, Tony

Sw1tchFX said:
The thing that I really dont' like about street photography is taht its hard not to get noticed when you got an 80-200mm f/2.8 strapped around yrru neck. :confused:

Thats the fun part about it :D
Gives you a sense of a rush when you capture something/one with people noticing. :D

Both B&Ws are good shots......don't give up on the street just yet.....keep your eyes open and scan, you'll find plenty to shoot.

I much agree with all the others here: for as little as you say you like to do street photography as good your results are! The "Why lie"-photo is ... worth a nomination for POTM!!!

I agree with LaFoto, the "why lie" shot is REALLY good, and could easily be nominated for POTM...don't give up on the street photography!

wow, thanks! If we ever have a POTM competition for bums, i'll grab a bunch of 1's and go find some bums!

I went shooting last night too with a freind and here are my favorites that I shot: \
xx
xx

Sw1tchFX said:
_DSC0011_show.jpg

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I like this :D

LaFoto said:
I much agree with all the others here: for as little as you say you like to do street photography as good your results are! The "Why lie"-photo is ... worth a nomination for POTM!!!
lostprophet said:
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I like this :D
Wow, that just made my week! Thanks!

I was just up in Seattle last night but without a camera. It is a great city as most are for street shots and yours are excellent. Good job.

The Why lie photo is brilliant one of the best street photo's i've seen definately keep at it.

My favorite is the "why Lie" Photo. I also really like the Blue Building as well. The angle makes it look very interesting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back