Strengths and Weaknesses.

I don't hate you I just wish you lived closer to me so I could borrow your gear :D My dad's stuff just isn't the same quality.

I don't hate you I just wish you lived closer to me so I could borrow your gear :D My dad's stuff just isn't the same quality.

Oh, yeah, sometimes my friend tries to borrow my stuff. I let her borrow my D80 and its kit lens a few months ago. It came back in one piece. But I'm not gonna let her at my D300 or 180mm or 14-24mm. Funny you mention your dad, he's the one that is buying my D80 body and 180mm lens off of me. He used to be huge into photography, but then when kids started poppin' up he sort of gave up on it, but now he wants to get back into it. Sadly, I'll have to teach him all the digital stuff because he, well, let me put it this way, I had to teach him four different times to use email.

Wow listing my strengths and weaknesses will take a WHILE!!!

Ok so listing my weaknesses will take awhile... lol

Weakness: Technical Jargon, remembering what the differences between teh f-stops are. No clue as to what ISO is. I have an issue of blurriness when I don't use auto focus, creativity, lack of resources, lack of camera equiptment, and money to buy some. Photoshop, lighting, lack of marketing skills, marketing my product and myself.

Strengths: Action shots, sunsets, black and white photos, using sepia tone, dark room, developing film.

Weakness: Technical Jargon, remembering what the differences between teh f-stops are. No clue as to what ISO is. I have an issue of blurriness when I don't use auto focus, creativity, lack of resources, lack of camera equiptment, and money to buy some. Photoshop, lighting, lack of marketing skills, marketing my product and myself.
Thanks for listing all my weaknesses so I don't have to type it all out :D

Weakness: What Big Bully typed.

Strengths: Making foam cushioning for camera cases out of raw polypropylene or polyethylene plastic beads. I have no strengths for photography, but I can make any soft and light density molded expanded polypropylene foam you want to line your camera case with :D

You can skip the molded foam bead polyethylene for your camera case. It was found to scratch Dell computer and monitor cases even though it is softer feeling to the touch.

Weakness: Motivation (cold weather is killer)

Strengths: Will to learn

Most reactions

Back