String

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have always wondered how they can get the pattern on a spool of string to look so cool. :scratch:

161_6144a.jpg

Lol Chiller! Do you also try and rewind the excess string back in the same pattern?? :)

puzzle said:
Lol Chiller! Do you also try and rewind the excess string back in the same pattern?? :)

Yep...I tried that too. :lmao: Especially after I unleashed a whole spool on a kite flying adventure one time. :lmao:

Perfectly composed, Carl! I really like this. :thumbup:

Did you tone this? It looks great.

Thanks terri. I really did not do anything at all, except just a tad sharpen. The light is from my model table light. I have a light that I build my mineatures with that has three different bulbs. This bulb is called warm somethingorother:confused: . I cant remember. But the light is really soft. It made the string look yellow, but it is acturally white.

Thanks again Terri.

You're welcome! I was just curious, since all the string balls I've had were white. This just adds to the nice texture. :thumbup:

Models...? Miniatures....? What do you make? :scratch: Have you posted pics of them, or have I missed something? I'm guessing it's Halloween-related......;)

Thanks terri. I have never posted any of my model shots. I make sci fi/fantasy figures...dragons, warriors and stuff. Been taking a break from it, for about the last year. I was running out of ideas. If I have any pics at work here, I will post one for you.

Chiller said:
Thanks terri. I have never posted any of my model shots. I make sci fi/fantasy figures...dragons, warriors and stuff. Been taking a break from it, for about the last year. I was running out of ideas. If I have any pics at work here, I will post one for you.
Do it!!!! :thumbup: I definitely want to see! With the talent you have for all the Halloween stuff, I can only imagine how cool these guys must be. Sounds awesome! :D

Thanks terri. I will post them for ya...k? They are not the greatist pics, cause I just dont have a lighting setup to capture them right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back