Strip snap

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Me being me, I have come up with the ultimate in pointless games: strip snap.
It's just what it says on the box.
Post a card (for example Queen of Spades).
The next player then posts a card.
If that card is the same as the preceding card then the first player to declare 'snap' wins the round.
All the other players lose and must take off an item of clothing.
But if the card is different then play continues until someone plays a matching card and 'snap' is declared.
When everyone is naked the winner is the last person wearing socks (on their feet, please. Wearing them anywhere else is cheating).

I would go first* but I'm far too busy installing web cams. Economic pressures compel me to request that only girls play.

The rest of you can watch and enjoy the game live on my website. Membership $50 per day.
No refunds.

Rules:

1) HvR makes the rules (up as he goes along, usually).
2) HvR does not have to play - at least, not by the rules.
3) HvR can only play Jokers - if he plays at all.
4) No-one else has any Jokers.
5) HvR always wins.
6) Canadian dollars are not accepted.

Last edited:
Poker_Face.gif

I don't know that the game is 'pointless'. Between cold weather and the excitement of the game and all....

You're assuming, of course, that you'll be paid in a currency of value. Like Canadian dollars/bucks, for instance

That's the first time I have ever seen 'value' and 'Canadian dollars' used in the same sentence in a positive way.
I think you left out the word 'no'.
And I only accept Euros or gold :mrgreen:

Well, assuming you're the 'knave of hearts' (put that tart down, I say!), I also have 'Jack'. So.....
emot-fry.gif

(Do I get to request the item of clothing you doff? I think you tend to go commando, so I can just ask that you drop trou.)

(Hey, why are all the other players running away screaming???!)

Pffffft! Rules are like instruction manuals...never read 'em.

EDIT: OMG, I see you've added rules to your initial post. So, what have you got against loonies?*

(*"Loonies" being the term used for Canadian dollars. Not Canadians themselves. Despite what Hertz may say)

The rules were there to start with - you must be rule blind.
A common complaint.

I can see where that term comes from:
"Oh, look! A whole load of loonies and they are trying to buy things with Canadian dollars."

Oh go pound.....sterling. (I was going to say 'sand', but decided to rise above the fray
smilie_girl_194.gif
)

Dang. Good response.
penggifhb1.gif

Go fish.

Oops, wrong game. And it's not 'poker', right? Old Maid maybe?

Most reactions

Back