struggling in todays world?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
no need to fear, keep this in your pocket and you'll be able to communicate with most everyone...especially here :greenpbl:

I found a few definitions that might help you understand my past.

So you may hopefully understand me now.

junglist 1. One whose "current frequencies of understanding outweigh that which has been given for them to understand."

2. Rave participant/DJ characterized by:
-an insatiable love for D'n'B/Jungle/Breaks that is apparent in every aspect of that individual's life
-A usually dark outer appearance contrasted by a soul filled with burning light
-a firm sense of God-sent wisdom and strength of conviction
-a devout willingness to defend the ass of a fellow junglist/raver

3. The chick/dude with dreads and camo at a rave that can usually dance/break/pop better than you.
1. Yo, that kid just opened his mouth and spit some straight-up Matrix-type at me. Him's gots ta be a Junglist.
2. Soon as Goldie hit da decks, I nearly got my ass trizzampled by dat massive influx of brockin' Junglists.
3. Look 'pon da danzefloor, fe dem Junglists bussin' sum wicked 'mills!

an attendant at a rave typically characterized as a fan of drum n' bass, hard techno, and jungle. Also characterized by a seemingly distant, confrontational attitude and dark clothing. An antithesis of this type of raver would be the candy raver.
Hey, that junglist dude over there has been giving me dirty looks all night.

Rave
1) n. any gathering of people centered around listening to and dancing to electronic music, as played by a set of live djs. Originated in 1989 in the UK as underground, often illegal gatherings in abandoned warehouses. Often characterized by the positive, psychedelic atmosphere, influnced often (but not always) by drugs and casual sex.

2) v. to dance in a style characteristic of dancers at raves, synonymous with fluid, liquid
1) There is this awesome rave tomorrow night in a warehouse downtown; all these famous djs will be playing

E
Short form for ecstasy. Ecstasy refers to MDMA, however most modern day ecstasy is just MDA or MDEA. MDMA is a party drug used by some who attend raves, clubs, concerts, spiritual sessions, etc. MDMA is not very physically addicting, however it depletes seritonin at a rapid rate which causes the high. This causes the user to feel depressed for a period of time after taking the drug. Heavy abuse of the drug has been proven to cause permanent brain damage (not government endorsed). Brain damage may be avoided by moderation and the use of seritonin building supplments such as 5HTP. MDMA was found to have very positive psychological qualities during medical testing but the fact it could be abused is what caused it to be banned.

Some pictures to help you visualize...

Theory-03.jpg

events-03.jpg

events-08.jpg

Most reactions

Back