Stud/adaptor Where Can I Find Them Cheap?

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
$1.50 each is cheap. I have not seen any that are really,really,really,really cheap. A lot of products made of brass have gone up hugely in price over the last few years, due to metal prices. Brass lure bodies, brass cartridge casings, brass spinner and spoon blanks, all of those have seen huge price hikes compared to what they used to be priced at even a few years ago.

FlashZebra dot com has a good page for people who are not familiar with the multiple types of spigots/adapters that exist.FlashZebra.com: Umbrella Adapters, Flash Brackets, Flash Stands, Clamps & Spigots

They are at $4.00 each, plus shipping at FlashZebra. I am going to say that the majority of these low-demand devices are coming out of China these days. I bet even Manfroto sources theirs from China.

@Derrel I'll check them out. The ones from china are cheap but I haven't had good success with the orders from there. Seem to take forever

If you want cheap, it's fleabay. If you are willing to spend a bit more than, B&H, Adorama, or any other big gear house.

Yeah...I've heard they come to the USA on a slow boat from China, as the old expression goes!

Alternatively, it's a good excuse to buy a lathe... make 'em yourself. That's why I have a few hundred! :lol:

Alternatively, it's a good excuse to buy a lathe... make 'em yourself. That's why I have a few hundred! :lol:

You laugh, but I have the equipment, just didn't have the stock.

China cheap ebay stuff takes forever because they wait to fill a shipping container before sending

China cheap ebay stuff takes forever

Yup, have an order now that's been forever on delivery. If it's not here by tomorrow, I'll have to file a claim.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back