student bw photo contest

ironsidephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ironsidephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm having trouble deciding which of these to submit for a university student art contest. feedback would be greatly appreciated!

PIC_8186bw.jpg

PIC_2611.jpg

PIC_8552bw.jpg

0043262-R2-E034.jpg

PIC_7533.jpg

thanks for your help!

I'm having trouble deciding which of these to submit for a university student art contest. feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry about this last one--i can't figure out why it's not rotating. should be verticle.

thanks for your help!

No. 2 for me. It's hard to explain, but I keep looking at it. The 'face' of this duck (it is a duck right?) is fascinating and with the blown out parts it makes for an even stranger composition. It's the 'this is familiar, but also odd' feeling I get.
Just my 2 cts.

pascal

1st one by a long shot!
not to say the others are bad, they are not, but the first one is by far my fav :thumbup:

Well, I am immediately taken in by the star-like reflections on the water in Photo 1 and the almost just silhouetted duck there. Just my
twocents.gif
--- :wink:

Have I not only JUST replied to this?
Have you started TWO threads with the same photos and the same question!?!?!?

Sorry, ironside, I had to merge the threads. Please refrain from posting one and the same all over the forum, ok?

I'm torn between the first and second. I like the detail in the second, but the simplicity of the first.

sorry about posting this twice--i figured different people looked at the general forum and the landscape/nature one, so i was just trying to get as much feedback as possible.

I actually like #3. I think the composition is great, the contrast is good. The lighting on the trees really does it for me.

the first one seems like something i have seen a thousand times. i love the second one. the horse one is cool, but that is probably because i love horses.

so, number 2.

The first is great! With the highlights in the water and the silhout of the duck. Just great.

Kind regards,

Roger

Most reactions

Back