Studio Maternity

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It isn't too often that I get a couple that wants to do a studio maternity, but Monday I did! It was fun but not really my thing because I find studio stuff kinda boring. Anyway, here are a couple of my early edits.

Thanks.

White on white, why don't clients listen to you about clothing choice?!?
small1_mg_6056_color.jpg

small2_mg_6010_c.jpg

small_mg_6068_c.jpg

I like the 3rd one best!

Neat idea with the sonogram pic! I was supposed to do one of these on Sunday but she is now on bedrest because labor started too early. :( She isnt in the mood now to do them but I get to shoot the baby when she gets here so YAY! i hope I get to do one soon it looks like fun. And even though white on white isnt the easiest you did a good job on that and I like it!

The last two are really cute - very nice.

I wish he had taken off the yellow bracelet in the first one, though.

I like the idea of the second, but something about her head is really weird.

Love the second one - what a cute idea. And she does look adorable in the last shot. Great work as always.

The last two are really cute - very nice.

I wish he had taken off the yellow bracelet in the first one, though.

ME TOO!!! I BEGGED him to take it off but he is a personal trainer (but wouldn't take his shirt off:raisedbrow:) and said it was important to him to leave it on. Ick. lol

These are gorgeous! The second one is my fave of the bunch, but they are all great. I love the colors you achieve.

I like the first and the third.

I agree that in the second one the blur is weird on her head. Blur looks like it was added in Photoshop. But I love the idea!

I agree with you about the 2nd one. The blur wasn't added in photoshop, however i did de-saturate the colors in her face a bit because the blur made them look a bit odd. When I did that, I think i got some of her hair in it as well and it gave it a funky look!

Beautiful.. the 2nd one is very cool.

Great photos....LOVE the second one! An idea I haven't seen before!:D Nice to see something new!

Most reactions

Back