Studio Shots- a reply

MichaelMigz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Heres a few of my studio shots in a reply to whomever posted theirs(sorry i forget who it was...) Anyway, what do you guys think?

1)

2)

3)

I like the legos too, but you might want to fix the upper lefthand corner of the picture.

So there's more people out there with a light tent? Do you use one, too, Michael? Makes me want to have one, too. They look like fun! (But I would not know what to photograph in there ... not really).

Though, come to think of it: we still have Legos galore up in the attic, and Playmobil of ALL sorts! Heaps of it... ;)

we still have Legos galore up in the attic, and Playmobil of ALL sorts! Heaps of it... ;)

:drool: I'm so jealous! I wish I still had my Legos from when I was a kid. Come to think of it, I wish I had my Star Wars action figures and Nintendo and toy cars. Man, growing up sucks!

So there's more people out there with a light tent? Do you use one, too, Michael? Makes me want to have one, too. They look like fun! (But I would not know what to photograph in there ... not really).

Well LaFoto you could easily build your own light tent (or sort of) with just a few things you could get at "Hornbach" for example...
If you would like to know more about it just tell me I'll send you some tips :)

I like the legos too, but you might want to fix the upper lefthand corner of the picture.

Here's a tip for you. If you just click on the darkened corner of the shot with the white picker in the PS levels screen, that will blow out the white background, fix the dark corner and not affect the main subject because it is a white balance adjustment of a neutral.

are studio shots just with set up lights and a back drop? i like how simple these shots are yet they, really nice.

LaFoto- This is hardly a light tent haha. youll probobly be surprised when you read my description-

1) large white sheet of paper
2)Flash
3)Bounce flash off of my low ceiling in my basement

thats it!

and justinspeaks- pretty much. a real "studio" would consist of larg backdrops and lights.

Most reactions

Back