Study Group

regardless, the end result is killer man, awesome. I guess it is proof that practice makes perfect.

I have SO much to learn.

regardless, the end result is killer man, awesome. I guess it is proof that practice makes perfect.

I have SO much to learn.

Heh, yea.. I've had 2 terms of photoshop classes... And I've still feel like I've got a long ways to go.

I have SO much to learn.

Bro, thanks SO much for the kind words. I appriciate that more then you know. As far as your closing words "I have SO much to learn", by the look of your photos you don't have THAT much to learn. Your stuff is sick.

Heh, yea.. I've had 2 terms of photoshop classes... And I've still feel like I've got a long ways to go.

Come on now dude, you don't have that long a ways to go. Much like TAT, your photos are sick. You've got A TON of texture in your photos. Texture makes for a post processing feild day.

The photo is just perfect, looks pretty much like the flat I share with my friends. And your post processing skills are simply insane. Love every bit of it.

Love the photo, as with all your others the composition and esp post processing is spot on. Keep up the good work. :) :thumbup:

Out of interest do you take these for school/uni/work or just for fun?

Hi Brad,

This image is indredible. I keep going back to it over and over.

Being more of a beginner I am wondering the same thing as Parkerman,
How the hell did you do it??? How many exposures did you make before this result? How did you get these guys to seem so natural, but seem surprised.

This is the type of image that I would have the most trouble with. I totally
feel it man. BRAVO!!!

Tommy

very cool and very creative.

ever seen the movie Multiplicity?

Fantastic processing as always, I love your shots.

You guys are awesome man. I wanna take you guys all out to lunch and buy you all new cameras of your choice. Unfortunately, the funds aren't there for that, but if ever they come my way I'll look you guys up.

To answer some questions....
This photo uses only one exposure. I'm not into HDR stuff. Each image was exposed in bridge at +0.10

Each person in this photo is in fact me, myself, and I.

To answer Georges question...
I do these photos for my own purposes. I've never attended a photo class, or seminar or anything of the like. I've just always played with cameras and photo shop. I've found that if you play with anything long enough, you're gonna figure it out. It's been the same for music with me, I play many instruments and have taught myself how to play each one of them by simply playing around with it.

Now,
I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. And I worry that when people ask me how I process, and I don't tell them, they get the wrong impression about me. I sort of safeguard my techniques because the things I like to do with my photos are not often replicated. Of course, there are many guys and girls out there that process the way I do, but they are few and far between. We're a rare breed.
Keep in mind however, that as we can do things that you can not, you too can do things that we can't. Want proof? Ask me to upload a decent landscape shot. Prepare to be let down in a big way. Because it won't happen. I may upload a landscape shot, but it won't be any good.
Have you ever had an outstanding meal, asked for the recipe and been told "it's a secret"? It's sorta the same thing. I'm more then happy to share stuff with you guys, and even aspects of my post work, but to give it all away would just be foolish.

I hope you guys understand that I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just want to stay sharp. I've put so much time into all of this is all.

Again guys,
To put so much time and effort into a photo and have it so well received feels better then I could ever tell any single one of you. I thank you all so much for your interest and kind words.

Much :heart:,

-Hardy

You guys are awesome man. I wanna take you guys all out to lunch and buy you all new cameras of your choice. Unfortunately, the funds aren't there for that, but if ever they come my way I'll look you guys up.

To answer some questions....
This photo uses only one exposure. I'm not into HDR stuff. Each image was exposed in bridge at +0.10

Each person in this photo is in fact me, myself, and I.

To answer Georges question...
I do these photos for my own purposes. I've never attended a photo class, or seminar or anything of the like. I've just always played with cameras and photo shop. I've found that if you play with anything long enough, you're gonna figure it out. It's been the same for music with me, I play many instruments and have taught myself how to play each one of them by simply playing around with it.

Now,
I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. And I worry that when people ask me how I process, and I don't tell them, they get the wrong impression about me. I sort of safeguard my techniques because the things I like to do with my photos are not often replicated. Of course, there are many guys and girls out there that process the way I do, but they are few and far between. We're a rare breed.
Keep in mind however, that as we can do things that you can not, you too can do things that we can't. Want proof? Ask me to upload a decent landscape shot. Prepare to be let down in a big way. Because it won't happen. I may upload a landscape shot, but it won't be any good.
Have you ever had an outstanding meal, asked for the recipe and been told "it's a secret"? It's sorta the same thing. I'm more then happy to share stuff with you guys, and even aspects of my post work, but to give it all away would just be foolish.

I hope you guys understand that I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just want to stay sharp. I've put so much time into all of this is all.

Again guys,
To put so much time and effort into a photo and have it so well received feels better then I could ever tell any single one of you. I thank you all so much for your interest and kind words.

Much :heart:,

-Hardy

Very well said. I think most people can appreciate that.

I think those three young men may need a good shave and maybe a hair cut ;-) hahaha... joking...

what a cool idea, and executed very well!

some how reminds me of my own college experience... if I was part of triplets... hahaha

:hail:Brad,
You sir are amazing. You have such wonderful talent and your photo's are... WOW!:drool2::clap::hail::drool:

Most reactions

Back