Stuff

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0516c.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

these are great Cruzin! each post keeps getting better and better. your compositions and choice subject matter are excellent. i like that your placing borders on each as well; that always enhances the image. i need to get out of this concrete jungle and go where the real subjects await.

are you shooting with your 20D yet? something seems a bit different lately with your posts.

Nice work, the first and third are my favorites. I like the warm colors in the first and the relections on the water of the third are great.

What a fantastic set of pictures. I love the colours in the first and last ones especially. Great work!

Thanks guys,

JonMikal said:
these are great Cruzin! each post keeps getting better and better. your compositions and choice subject matter are excellent. i like that your placing borders on each as well; that always enhances the image. i need to get out of this concrete jungle and go where the real subjects await.

are you shooting with your 20D yet? something seems a bit different lately with your posts.

Yes these are from the first set of pictures with the 20D. I have been trying to mix up my pictures more latley, but I alway seem to end up at the lake, I am begining to believe I am a landscape freak. Glad you noticed the change, will be posting more other types of pictures in the future.

Great stuff! The first one is my fav. I could watch it for ages. :D I also like the reflection in #3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back