Stunning Young Model

Actually as far as the the last shot I like it. But I might crop the hands just a bit so as to ensure to those whose opinions flow in the same direction as cloudwalker that the focus so to speak was not on the hands but the flowers. I'm sure other here might argue the crop point but as you say to each their own. I for one like what you did with the 6th one.

On the others I can't say much that has not already been said.

I thought I saw a heart in those flowers... I did! I did!

Great work as always.

If I were her, these would be at the top of my portfolio. There's NO way she doesn't have a career after these! Excellent work :thumbup:

Great stuff... thanks a lot for sharing.

Wow. Great, great work.

Thanks for all the nice comments and even the critiques! I do appreciate them! Hopefully we will be shooting again in the very near future and I'll be sure to share with results of the shoot!

wow...
Stunning she is indeed,
As a model (at the company's / photographers discretion) the model should really remove all jewellery to be honest
great images, in some her face is very dark on the edges but i suspect this is from PP

(Y)

i can only see 1 and 2, but MAN....awesome shots!
she is beautiful and seems very comfortable in front of the cam,, and YOU know exactly what youre doing.
inspirational.:thumbup:

Well... when I read the thread title "Stunning Young Model," I said (aloud), "I'll be the judge of that."

I gotta tell ya... I am stunned.

Beautiful girl. Wonderful work.

-Pete

Again, thanks for the new kind words everyone! I've taken a lot of photos of a lot of people, but I was (pleasantly) surprised with how well our shoot went. Like I said, she's NEVER taken professional pics before besides probably group cheerleading photos. But she came up with some of her own poses and just really knows what works.

Best of all, she lives here in my home town. She'll be away for awhile, but I'm sure when she gets back we'll collaborate together soon enough!

I think your photos are more stunning than anything else.

From my point of view, you are at the point of perfection; lighting, composition, everything. Not necessarily technical or by-the-book perfection, but the type that I can look at not think, "perhaps it might look better if you did such-and-such a thing". The type that I would not hesitate to suggest for a magazine.

As a model (at the company's / photographers discretion) the model should really remove all jewellery to be honest
Why?

You should view my thread, we are holding a photo competition right now.
This is a great model for the type of photo we are looking for. View my thread and submit your entry if you have a photo of her (or similar model) that you think meets our criteria. The prize is not only recognition but also a video from a National Advertising Agency (which you could use on your website, for a commercial, put on Youtube -- whatever, and she could use it in her portfolio as well.)

Something to consider anyway.

Looking forward to your entry, make sure it's more on the side of high-fashion than Senior pictures, but I think you definitely know how to pull it off. Good luck! :thumbup:

Jolean Rook
owner, On 3 Media
[email protected]

im sorry, but...poor form.:thumbdown:

:angry1:

great shoot! overall my favorites are #2 and #4....I think her eyes are her best feature and I like it how you brought them out on #3.

camz
http://simplydashy.blogspot.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back