Stupid Boat in a Stupid Lake with a Stupid ...

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have you ever done a series of photos that you liked when you took them, liked the processing and even enjoyed them a few days, then one day you look at them and they're all crap?

Last in the series:
432-z-boat.jpg

Blah- I'm going to go smoke a joint.

So....where's the crappy part?

Don't know why, but the photo is not showing up for me. Just a little indented thumbnail with a red X.

Don't know why, but the photo is not showing up for me. Just a little indented thumbnail with a red X.

The little 'x' is what happens when the server gets shoved through the wall- wow, bad day yesterday.

I'm not happy with the composition of this one. Too much of a hurry and didn't see the obvious squaring going on. Sure was pretty there though and the processing came out good enough.

-
BTW, 'Walk Away,' by the James Gang is one of my all time favorites. Joe Walsh never appealed to me solo though- weird.

I'm not happy with the composition of this one. Too much of a hurry and didn't see the obvious squaring going on. Sure was pretty there though and the processing came out good enough.

If it's a tilt thing on the horizon you're moaning about, I just tilted my head like a dog with a new bowl. It worked. The obvious squaring.....I'm obviously oblivious.

BTW, 'Walk Away,' by the James Gang is one of my all time favorites. Joe Walsh never appealed to me solo though- weird.

I like quite a bit of his solo stuff, just wasn't overly impressed with him joining up with the Eagles. He was too much of a character in his own right.

Most reactions

Back