Stupid Branch

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I pull into my driveway the other day, and there right before me this little fellow is hanging upside down, eating berries from my tree.

I couldn't get out or he'd run away, and no matter how much I twisted and turned I couldn't get rid of that branch...

2637089482_fc08569837_o.jpg

no c&c needed. I know the pic ain't great, but wanted to post it from frustration :lmao:

Thanks for your kind words, Rachel :blushing: When I saw him hanging upside down, I soooo wanted to do a bat-squirrel type shot.

That's so funny! I like it :) Who cares about the branch :p

lol thanks Chantel! :lol:

I like it. Scary squirrel should be the name. I say that because I was tearing the roof off my storage building a few years ago and uncovered the headquarters of the Squirrel Special Forces. After the fall from 15 feet and a very wounded pride i learned to respect the covert abilities of the rodent.

I like it. Scary squirrel should be the name. I say that because I was tearing the roof off my storage building a few years ago and uncovered the headquarters of the Squirrel Special Forces. After the fall from 15 feet and a very wounded pride i learned to respect the covert abilities of the rodent.

:lmao::lmao: Fun story! Could have been worse, I suppose. Could have been racoons. They'll follow you down and chew on you!

Thanks for replying :)

you should teach that tree a lesson and chop off all its branches;). cute shot either way:)

I rather like this, its got a voyeur feel to it, sometimes less is more and this shot shows the squirrel in a natural way doing what they do ( nice to see it not emptying a bird feeder !)

Dean

Most reactions

New Topics

Back