stupid photoshop question

Can you be more specific?

You can add text to your image with the text tool.

Why not add it in camera? Check your manual to see if the D60 allows you to add authoring info into it. If not, then use CaptureNX to add batch EXIF data to your files when you transfer them off your camera.

you can type it in the font you want and change the opacity to more trasparent if that's what you want

Select the Text tool
Click out somewhere in the image
Type out your name
Using the text tool highlight the text you just typed and adjust font type, font size, spacing, etc till it's what you want
Select the Move tool and move the text layer around until the text is where you want it on the image
Save as PSD or flatten layers and save as JPG

Part of why mine are consistent is I have a PSD that is nothing but the copyright text and I just copy & paste the text layer. I do have to adjust the font size depending on the image I'm pasting it into, but that's easier than having to remember the font used, kerning, etc and manually creating it each time.

If you will be putting the logo in the same location everytime you might want to look into recording the process of creating your logo as a photoshop action that creates the logo, saves the file and then closes the file .. this way you can open up multiple images and just click the play button a few times and everything is done in no time.

I have mine setup as an action in CS4, not sure if yours can do it. If it can, it is a big help.

There are online photo tools that can do it automatically. Doing it in photoshop is pointless if your trying to do multiple pics

Doing it in photoshop is pointless if your trying to do multiple pics

not if you have it set up as an action... i open my photos, press a button and BOOM they are marked...

like this:
20090116-b114swnjcmwp9rip11d9576m4w.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back