(Stupid Work!) ->MOTW late again! Sorry PUSCAS!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, Pascal, it is YOU now! :biggrin:

Questions and answers!
And photos, photos, photos - even of the silliest of things! Yes, yes, yes! That is the deal for the MOTW.

(And you must provide quickly, you have a day less - mea maxima culpa).

So what is your real name (ehem, am I not mentioning it?)
Where were you born?
Do you have many brothers and sister?
Where do you live now?
What brought you there?
Do you have a pet?
If not, would you like to have a pet?

What is it about photography that you like?

Show us your front door.
And your most worn shoes.
And THE MOTW-classic, of course (no need to mention what that one is, is there?)

And one last: will you make it to the Germany Meet-Up next year?

Ask away folks, time to have Puscas take the funniest photos and reply to all your serious and silly questions!

whos your favorite photographer?

what photography projects have you had in mind but never got around to?

what color are the soles of your favorite pair of shoes?

Which photograph do you wish you'd had the opportunity to shoot yourself? (just noticed how different that sentence reads if you drop the first two words ;))

You're in NYC right? Can we have a picture of summer in Central Park?

What do you do to 'bring home the bacon?'

Show us a photo of your front door

What has been your favorite NYC moment?

Is there a favourite spot you have when you want to escape the world and have time to yourself?

What was the last movie you saw? The last book you read?

Describe a really embarrassing moment you've experienced.

If there was one quote to describe the person that you are or want to be what would that be?

What is your favorite food?

Who are you and what do you want?

Aaarghh...I'm on vacation now (that's why I'm not so active on TPF), so I'm so sorry that I won't be able to give you all the pictures you guys ask for. And I also have limited time, but I'll do my best!

Yes, Pascal, it is YOU now! :biggrin:

Questions and answers!
And photos, photos, photos - even of the silliest of things! Yes, yes, yes! That is the deal for the MOTW.

(And you must provide quickly, you have a day less - mea maxima culpa).

So what is your real name (ehem, am I not mentioning it?) :D eh yes..Pascal
Where were you born? Delfzijl (guess the country)
Do you have many brothers and sister? 2 lovely sisters. Both older
Where do you live now? no surprise there: Brooklyn NY
What brought you there? work
Do you have a pet? yes two cats, but we had to leave them behind in Europe....:(
If not, would you like to have a pet? we travel too much to have pets right now

What is it about photography that you like? taking pictures and getting them published sometimes..

Show us your front door.
(let me see if I have one in my online collection). FOUND IT (last winter:)
bahamas001.jpg

And your most worn shoes.
I'll show you the one I'm wearing now, later on. Here it is!:
boot.jpg

And THE MOTW-classic, of course (no need to mention what that one is, is there?)
I don't have the inside one, but maybe an outside one...let me look...
And one last: will you make it to the Germany Meet-Up next year?...sorry, I don't think so...sorry, sorry...

Ask away folks, time to have Puscas take the funniest photos and reply to all your serious and silly questions!

pascal

whos your favorite photographer?
Don't really have one

what photography projects have you had in mind but never got around to?
lots: I want to document my house and the people living in it (there's still time). I want to do an alphabet-series where I take a pic of every letter (found somewhere outside). And I wanted to do a portrait series of good friends visiting us in the States, but I've already missed a few (stupid me)

what color are the soles of your favorite pair of shoes? I can't show them, but it's white (being Mizuno volleyball shoes)

pascal

Which photograph do you wish you'd had the opportunity to shoot yourself? (just noticed how different that sentence reads if you drop the first two words ;))

The earth as seen from space

You're in NYC right? Can we have a picture of summer in Central Park?
No, I'm not in NYC at the moment...

pascal

What do you do to 'bring home the bacon?'
Keep my rich wife happy...;) (she brings it home, I help her)

Show us a photo of your front door
(look up. BTW: that is the front door of the building, not of the appartment)

What has been your favorite NYC moment? There were lots of them, maybe the new year fireworks rank #1.

pascal

Is there a favourite spot you have when you want to escape the world and have time to yourself? I love to write and, believe it or not, Starbucks is one of my favourite places to do that.

What was the last movie you saw?
Rat-a-touille (brilliant animation!). Saw it in the largest drive in in the States (Well, that's what they told us anyway)
The last book you read?
I'm reading 'The Island at the Center of the World', about the beginnings of NY city. Excellent!
Describe a really embarrassing moment you've experienced. A really bad one happened not so long ago. My wife and I were at the movies in Brooklyn and the place was really empty. Along comes this guys who sits next to us. We thought that was weird. Why would he sit next to us when there are so many empty seats? So we talked about that in our native language and how strange he was. After the movie the guy tells us he visited our country and studied the language for a few years...:confused: I really don't know how much he overheard, but he took it very well! (and we felt stupid!!):biglaugh:

pascal

If there was one quote to describe the person that you are or want to be what would that be?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Oh...good one. Had to find one. This is what I came up with.

"I am a deeply superficial person.''
[/FONT] (Andy Warhol)

What is your favorite food? coffee and apple pie.

pascal

Most reactions

Back