Stupidity at it's finest...

Well, the good thing is the local community is supporting the restaurant. There are hatreds anywhere in the US, no matter where you live or travel.

Have a man, wife, and family that run a small store and gas station at a crossroads in our little community. They've been there many years now and the fact they are openly Muslim has no bearing on thier acceptance. They are just as much a part of the community as everyone else. It's sad that there is such a division within thier religious beliefs that one group can, like this family live in harmony with thier neighbors and others commit horrific acts.

Well you can disregard the Facebook page. Bruce Gilder has withered under the heat and removed all posts back to 2013.

Tonight is date night for the wife and I. We have already decided that we will be going to Le Monde Cafe for dinner. We used to live a few blocks from it a few years ago and loved the food, the people and atmosphere. Time to go back.

Well our modern day Archie Bunker, aka: Bruce Gilder, is finding it harder to get along than he thought. All three tv stations picked up the story and did on air broadcasts. He was foolish enough to talk on them and reiterated his views. One thing that came out that was not in the paper was that the wife of the brother running Le Monde is a US citizen, born in Kansas and a retired veteran from the USAF. She is a lovely person that I worked with for many years.

Mr. Gilder, as far as has been found out has only "supported" this country through the running of his mouth. Gilder has pretty much shut down his personal Facebook page and his Facebook business page is taking a hit. The crowds at Le Monde are standing room only, even mid afternoon. I am actually a bit surprised at how much support his stupidity has generated here in this spit spot we call Doo Dah in no-wheres-land.

Most reactions

Back