Styles

Petraio Prime,
Hey, I was just thinking...the Museum of Modern Art in New York has over 25,000 photographs in its permanent art collection. I was hoping that maybe an exopert such as yourself could perhaps draft a letter and send it to them and inform themn that they arte all a bunch of uneducated, untrained idiots whose collective intellect pales in comparison to your intellect regarding all things artistic.

MoMA | Photography
Do you think you could convice them of the stupidity and error of their ways, Petrtaio? I thin k it would be a huge service to all mankind if you;'d let those fools at the Museum of Modern Art know that the photographic art they have been collecting and displaying since they established the department in 1940, some 70 years ago, is all a sham? I think we'd all be the better for it if you could manage to convince the MOMA folks that you are the One True Arbiter of Regulating Art Definitions (usually referred to in the vernacular as the o-TARD) for the 2010's, and that your opinion as o-TARD should hold sway, and that they ought to liquidate their 25,000 photograph art collection ASAP.

Again, I remain, deeply in awe of you,
Derrel

P.S.: You did not reply to my question about your preferred trolling strategy. Please reply as to your opinion of the value of 1) dead bait trolling 100 percent of the time or 2) trolling teaser baits without hooks and then reeling those in and setting out dead baits with hooks once a fish has been raised.

Photographs have to be seen to be appreciated. Right? What better place to store and care for them than in museums? Museums hold lots of things, including photographs and art. They also have bathrooms and fire hoses in them. Are those works of art too?

You simply don't get it, do you?

OMG.. he stated the obvious! Lets have a beer party, first round on me!

LOL

You obviously don't get it. I would not want to be associated with 'photographers'.

and you being on a photographic website means what?

Again, you misunderstand. I don't want to be associated in peoples' minds with photographers. I'm not one of you. I make photographs, sometimes good ones, but I don't think, act, or talk like a 'photographer'.

Show me a photo first!
Here's to looking really awkward while your abusive father takes a picture of you :blushing:

36738_126543984050297_100000840890932_132543_4286838_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back