Subaru HDR, C&C

shanemono4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First attempt at an HDR. It was only 2 different exposures so I tried not to overdo the effect, but maybe I did i'm no expert :lol:

HDR.jpg

As far as the HDR goes, my inexperienced eyes can't tell it's been processed so I think you did a good job at that. I think you could have benefited from a shallower DOF, and perhaps told the people living in the background to turn off their lights. :greenpbl:

Why would you HDR a picture like this? HDR just made the background more distracting.

:thumbup: for the scooby

:hug::
I like it! Especially the blue wheels on there:thumbup:

Thanks man! They're my winter wheels, I did the blue for fun but it came out pretty good :lol:

As far as the HDR goes, my inexperienced eyes can't tell it's been processed so I think you did a good job at that. I think you could have benefited from a shallower DOF, and perhaps told the people living in the background to turn off their lights. :greenpbl:

ya shallower dof would definitely help, but I just have the basic 55-200 f4 zoom lens and I've noticed it isn't as sharp wide open so it's stopped down to around f8. As for the background, I was tempted to try and ps it out but I'm not that good yet.

VERY nice ride! Got any more pics of it?

Thanks! ya I have a few they aren't hdr's though so I will post them in the automotive thread.

Why would you HDR a picture like this? HDR just made the background more distracting.

yeah, it was the only picture I had where I saved multiple exposures. Just trying to get hdr pp down.

thanks for the advice/compliments!

front mounted intercooler?

nah it's a 2.5rs. Naturally aspirated 4 cylinder boxer. It does pretty good though with headers, catback, pulleys, and intake. I'm satisfied. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back