Subaru STi in Miami

NikonEddie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, just some shots of a recent photoshoot. I'm by no means a pro at this, but am aiming to be. So any comments, tips, criticism is accepted and thanked.

2724437030_07b5534e42_b.jpg

2723616449_930046d25d_b.jpg

2723624809_fe4e87d2fd_b.jpg

2724454528_b3893a528e_b.jpg

Theres more on my flickR.

www.flickr.com/photos/marrerophotosolutions.

Help me out! Tell me what to fix! :hail:

Nice car man, im hoping to buy one of these as my first car soon. i dont like the new STi's hatchbacks arent cool man.

I think the position of the car in picture 2 with the landscape in picture 1 would have made for an awesome photo. I dont like the idea of the license plate showing in the first photo, but i love the landscape. Plus, the front of the car has more character than the back of it. The landscape in the background of the 2nd picture isn't so good with the camera on the bridge and that yellow ladder type thing on the left. All the pictures seem to be nicely exposed.

Oh yeah, and make sure you dont throw your orange juice container out the window in an area you're going to photograph (picture 2!)

Just my opinion.

I think the position of the car in picture 2 with the landscape in picture 1 would have made for an awesome photo. I dont like the idea of the license plate showing in the first photo, but i love the landscape. Plus, the front of the car has more character than the back of it. The landscape in the background of the 2nd picture isn't so good with the camera on the bridge and that yellow ladder type thing on the left. All the pictures seem to be nicely exposed.

Oh yeah, and make sure you dont throw your orange juice container out the window in an area you're going to photograph (picture 2!)

Just my opinion.

I'd quickly like to address this. First, plate isn't showing. I covered it for the safety of the driver.

The reason I got that second picture is because the lighting was better on that side, I do see what you mean though. It's a shame lighting was working against me.

Oh and also, the orange juice container, it isn't mine. That place is full of litter. :thumbdown:

Thanks for the comments though, I appreciate it. More are welcome! :wink:

I like the overall composition of these shots but perhaps they can be a little sharper.

first one is really good because of the background.

Yes the new STi's arent as nice looking, but they are better... Its a fact. They drive/handle loads better...

nice shots... wish you would have gotten the light in #1 like you did in #2. But other than that (and the orange bottle that someone else mentioned), great shots.
BTW, isnt TAV Racing no more?

Nice shots. I like like the background in #1, but I would like to see a bit more space in front of the car. It feels like you are sqeezing the car into the shot.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back