Subaru WRX STi , C&C Please!

Munky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rikogonzalez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys New Pics From my New Site. Long Story Short I Decided to Change My Domain from MunkyBusiness.tk to a more serious name; Workflow grew and it demanded a Serious Look so i Opted for RGN Digital Imaging
Please Click on My Signature, subscribe to get updates @ your email!; Plus hit the Social Media Buttons, Add and Like Please
Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 Subaru STi; For Specs and the Rest of the Shoot Click on my Signature! Thanks!
C&C are Welcome!

4877326998_b648694a3e_z.jpg

4876717683_49bdc2cb36_z.jpg

4877327244_3c96a15654_z.jpg

4877326766_e178540aac_z.jpg

Good shots, I like #2 particularly. The background lights are a nice touch. Where did you shoot this?

Wow!, Nice photos. I wish I had spots like this to take some pictures.

Really like #1. Nice Shots!

oh jeez, i love this platform of STi. It looks the best out of all of them. Anyways,to the picture. I've been looking forward to someone that did lighting for cars or just about anything. It looks great. Your set up seems very nice, and you're willing to go out of your way to get a nice shot. Hence the abandoned sugar mill. But yeah, this looks really good! i think Number 1 is my favorite out of all of them. Just so i can see that nice Perrin IC unit. yummmm!

Munky, thanks so much for the info and picture of lighting setup .... I just did my first shots of a car a couple of weeks ago with two Canon SPeedlights, similar to your setup, and forgot the umbrellas ... guna try it again in a couple of weeks.

Nice shots!

shots look great. i like the location and lighting. beautiful car as well, i have been wanting one for a few years now. good work.

Overall I think it's great, but I think it'll look better if both flashes were more even. You can see it on the car where the flash hit and it's washed out. For example on #2, try pulling the flash pointing at the front end further out and point the second flash at the middle of the door to evenly light up the side. Just a thought though.

oh jeez, i love this platform of STi. It looks the best out of all of them. Anyways,to the picture. I've been looking forward to someone that did lighting for cars or just about anything. It looks great. Your set up seems very nice, and you're willing to go out of your way to get a nice shot. Hence the abandoned sugar mill. But yeah, this looks really good! i think Number 1 is my favorite out of all of them. Just so i can see that nice Perrin IC unit. yummmm!

Yes GDB is the Best One :D nd theanks for your Reply!!:thumbup:

Munky, thanks so much for the info and picture of lighting setup .... I just did my first shots of a car a couple of weeks ago with two Canon SPeedlights, similar to your setup, and forgot the umbrellas ... guna try it again in a couple of weeks.

Nice shots!

Anytime dude; I always Keep My Umbrellas and stands on the Trunk on my car along with sandbags!
Umbrellas are really helpful they amplify you light source while diffusing it but keeping it powerfull
:blushing:

shots look great. i like the location and lighting. beautiful car as well, i have been wanting one for a few years now. good work.

Thanks Mate!:D

Overall I think it's great, but I think it'll look better if both flashes were more even. You can see it on the car where the flash hit and it's washed out. For example on #2, try pulling the flash pointing at the front end further out and point the second flash at the middle of the door to evenly light up the side. Just a thought though.

I get What you say and i could have 'mended it in PS'; But I wanted to have 'uneven lightning' to kind of accentuate the shadows and low lighting of the setting!; But definitely what you say is more eye pleasing :hugs:

Most reactions

Back