Subaru

Parkerman i dont know where youre from but a stock STi can run 12.8 around here consistently. You can flash stage 1, basically free and still stock (just not stock tune) and certainly run 12.7. Especially with the 07 gearing

Parkerman i dont know where youre from but a stock STi can run 12.8 around here consistently. You can flash stage 1, basically free and still stock (just not stock tune) and certainly run 12.7. Especially with the 07 gearing

From what i've always known.. they have always been a low 13 second car. Im talking driving off the show room floor stock.

From what i've always known.. they have always been a low 13 second car. Im talking driving off the show room floor stock.

lol enough of this. regardless they're nice cars and I enjoy shooting them. In a few months i'll have posted what I plan to be an excellent shoot of an 11 second 03 wrx

lol enough of this. regardless they're nice cars and I enjoy shooting them. In a few months i'll have posted what I plan to be an excellent shoot of an 11 second 03 wrx

hah, sorry about that... I can get carried away when dealing with automotive stuff.

A riced out car is generally something modeled after a Fast and Furious car, has no speed to it what so ever, yet... they think they are the fastest thing on wheels

thank you for making my point, boy-racer.
just look at it.
vroom vroom.

^^^wow this guy is rediculous. nice shots less angles, i wonder what he drives?

Opia, whats so good about a 5 ton American car that produces big power numbers, but only pulls 12 second passes, let alone breaks apart half way down the track?

Most reactions

Back