subscription questions

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
What file types can you upload and what method do you use? Browser I'm assuming, not FTP.
Oh, and is there a cap of file size? Could we, if we really wanted to, upload a 25mb jpeg?

Right now I have it set to just allow jpg, but that can be modified if people would like some additional options. You upload using your browser. I have a cap of 350k per attachment, but that too can be modified if need be.

Any other questions? :)

I'll take those new dark chocolate M&Ms please..... :drool:

AlisonPower said:
I'll take those new dark chocolate M&Ms please..... :drool:

You have to be kidding me! We better be seeing them in Canada or I might just have to take a little trip across the boarder soon!

Oh ya! I did that subscriby thingy, but from my account to paypal to exchange to american funds you probibly won't see any cash for about another week! Painfully slow system that paypal has their!

I don't really care about the incentives as much as the fact that I really enjoy using this forum and want to to be around for long while and wanted to do my part! Thanks for doing a great job guy's!

lizheaemma said:
You have to be kidding me! We better be seeing them in Canada or I might just have to take a little trip across the boarder soon!

Did you see the starwars commercial for that!? lol great commercial. the diet pepsi one is amusing as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back