Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2017_0426_12092300-01.jpeg

2017_0426_12105100-01.jpeg

2017_0426_12155100-01.jpeg

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Love the colors and textures but regretting the noise. What was your ISO?

Love the colors and textures but regretting the noise. What was your ISO?
I'd have to check tonight. Probably more the film simulation effect. It's more prominent in the velvia mode vs. the provia with dark colored background. Plus I haven't edited a photo in weeks. I personally don't mind it because the original file when printed, looks great. The tablet automatically reduces the size when I post and degrades the look a little with shots like these.

Yeah, I can see a bit of a film look to these...not quite as bitingly smooth as so much digitial has become over the last few years. I think #3 is the most successful composition.

Yeah, I can see a bit of a film look to these...not quite as bitingly smooth as so much digitial has become over the last few years. I think #3 is the most successful composition.
The Provia mode is the standard and it produces the smooth, no grain look. I shoot that mode for sports and general stuff. The chrome and pro negative hi or low are awesome for portraits. Velvia all day long for flowers and landscape. I may have bumped the ISO a little (1600) on these, I prefer that grainy look to the darker colored backgrounds because of the beautiful print quality it produces.

I love the Fujifilm Pro 400H, may be my favorite film. I have bought one roll and was stunned by it's qualities. So much, I had the roll printed on 4 x 6 glossy. But it ain't cheap.

Most reactions

Back