shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
open for discussion!

thematrix.jpg

if you dont like it, at least tell me

Nice set up... The lighting is really *SinCity* like... I like it!
But what is wrong with you computer?!

its matrix code, found it as a wallpaper online, i was just trying to make it look a little more techie i guess

Oooh Thats why it looked familiar... And that is also the "movie" feel I was going for.. Very Matrix! I like still like it!

interesting shorty :p

for a matrix feel i would try it with more green tones...but maybe i'm being a little literal.

i think you could take this to another level by paying attention to what's in the shot...maybe the character is a germ-a-phobe ;)

bmaybe the character is a germ-a-phobe ;)

hahaha, that made me laugh.
random fact, did you that mark summers from double dare has obsessive cleanliness disorder? Makes you wonder how he got through those half hour episodes without freaking out and dowsing himself with a bottle of rubbing alcohol. I recall that show being pretty slime oriented.

As far as the photo goes, I dunno. I get the idea, but for me there's something missing. Cool concept however.

I enjoy this picture a lot.
However, i don't like the weird dripping back round, i just think it would of looked better without that.
But very nice!

hahaha, that made me laugh.
random fact, did you know that mark summers from double dare has obsessive cleanliness disorder? Makes you wonder how he got through those half hour episodes without freaking out and dowsing himself with a bottle of rubbing alcohol. I recall that show being pretty slime oriented.

As far as the photo goes, I dunno. I get the idea, but for me there's something missing. Cool concept however.

I had no idea, and I used to watch that show a ton when I was a kid!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back