such a fun night....

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright...lately, i've been kind of in a bummed out mood because of some stupid girl. so tonight i promised myself i would have a good time. and that it was...

So, i told my friend james to meet me at best buy at 5:30. The idiot shows up at 6:20 but in the meantime, i get myself some starbucks, it ruled. Then when he shows up, i find out he brought his friend steven. I've met him once back in march and he's a pretty cool dude too. So we go into best buy and screw around with rock band and guitar hero for a bit before james and steven decide to fake mosh in the middle of best buy. haha. So after they were done doing that, we decided to go to chilis and order endless chips. so we hung out there for about an hour or so before leaving to go to the show. The show was only 3 bands but it was really fun. Wait In Vain is still on tour. Check em out and go to a show if they're coming to your town soon. support em! MySpace.com - Wait In Vain - Seasons CD/12" OUT NOW! - SEATTLE, Washington - Hardcore / Afro-beat / Big Beat - www.myspace.com/waitinvain Anyway, after the show, we decide to go to steak n shake where its only us and a few other people in there. Fun times. Then we go back to the best buy parking lot where i left my car...This ruled. We hung out there in an empty parking lot for about an hour. It consisted of james throwing beer cans he found, james throwing a glass bottle he found, steven peeing on the geek squad vans, loud music from my car, james skating without a shirt and his shorts pulled up urkel style, while wearing cheap green sunglasses, a hat, and a bandana.

21kbdzm.jpg

sz7q13.jpg

such a fun night.

ahahahhaha i have those same singlasses!!!

damn man that last pic is classic awesome :lol:

:thumbup: on a good night bro. hanging with the mates is always the best way to forget about girls.

wow, are you 4?

But i guess if it cheered you up, then good work. I just don't think I'll be going into a best buys or a carpark at night in the US again.

wow, are you 4?

But i guess if it cheered you up, then good work. I just don't think I'll be going into a best buys or a carpark at night in the US again.

im very sorry that were not as good as you. and he is clearly 4 years old, his chest hair and indicated growth are identical to that of a 4 year olds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back