Such A Fun Wedding

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2 weeks ago I shot a themed wedding, it was a first for me, but it was a lot of fun... I'm still sifting through and editing, cut down from 600 to 300 so far.. i shoot 3 or 4 shots of the same pose... heres a few of my edits so far... I still have to get the other sd card from my friend who came along to shoot with me. sooo many pictures! heres a few of em:
1)
20080811-phu6a86n78jnikf4m35qq1naca.jpg

2)
20080811-8ir9p6kir4jacydr25qdq3gknb.jpg

3)
20080811-n5hr5ub9kb6t7bh7uufqp99qyc.jpg

4)
20080811-qt8nd5dahc2xp5hekkq1u72w3g.jpg

5)
20080811-n71tu692cm3gc247i2xifir64n.jpg

... but you didn't get any pictures of the dragon???? :lol:

Nice images.

These are way, way too nice for beginner's forum. Well done!

Too bad about the car in #4, though.

These are way, way too nice for beginner's forum. Well done!

Too bad about the car in #4, though.

I agree, about the cars plural. ;) I'd also try and remove the fence in PP.

My favorite is number 5.

yea i have only done color edits so far, no photoshop yet.. the cars and fence will be coming out!!!

thank you guys so much for your kind words... I would say I'm a beginner.. I've been taking pictures for just over a year now.. and have been taking it more seriously for the past 6 months or so.

I don't do photography for a living, I do it for fun.. I'm a pastor by trade (if you will) but 5 months ago, I co-shot a friends wedding as a back up photographer and noticed that the pictures I was taking were better than the paid gun... I've never advertised, all my gigs so far have been by word of mouth... people have seen my pictures one place or another... so I'm starting to get lots of bookings, which is great, because it forces me to learn more, which I want to do, as I love photography... I'm actually booked even into late 2009 right now, which is kind of neat...

Bottom line, if you love something enough, and you take the time to learn the art, things turn out pretty good!!

Thanks again guys.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back