park_1.jpg

carsinpark.jpg

park.jpg

park_3.jpg

park_4.jpg

park_6.jpg
---------------- Now playing: Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone via FoxyTunes

where did you taken these photos?

This is obviously a photo of blur so I am glad you noticed that enough to comment on the blur. The other stuff is for distraction. the only way to show this is to take a picture of something and blur it. i know no other way to tale a picture of blur.

Hahahah wow.Maybe your vision isnt so good.

Last edited:
I get it... the subjects look like scale models sitting in a big backdrop... Its neat. I like the idea!

#3 looks a little oversaturated and the blur to the rear of the Titan looks... sloppy -- it doesn't look like what a lens with a shallow DOF would have.

I like these, but the OP should take it easy on criticism...
Some people are not going to like what you do no reason in getting all smart ass about it. :\

I really like these pics a lot.Very interesting.
Very well done:thumbup:

I like these, but the OP should take it easy on criticism...
Some people are not going to like what you do no reason in getting all smart ass about it. :\
Criticism is one thing, i dont mind.... its like a photo of a car and critiquing the fact there is not enough detail in the tree behind... :confused:
Thats not critique thats daftness.
Si will react anyway i choose. Thank you.

also I'm not too concerned about whether or not everyone will like my stuff or not.
Ive only recieved a couple critiques though.. aggressor for instance.
The others... lol
Does it matter where it was taken? no
If you cant see the picture my photo is not the problem either your monitor or eye sight is. either way its not critique.

Last edited:
I get it... the subjects look like scale models sitting in a big backdrop... Its neat. I like the idea!

#3 looks a little oversaturated and the blur to the rear of the Titan looks... sloppy -- it doesn't look like what a lens with a shallow DOF would have.

I agree with you about #3 totally in all points.
In hindsight i believe it probably wasn't a good choice for a miniature subject.
I bumped the saturation on these to a degree due to the fact that those little minature models you see are all hand painted and tend to be too perfect in color ..etc so that was my attempt to simulate that.

i your example, its a part of the image. hence it shall be critiqued as anything else in the your jpeg.
You sound like me when I was 14....

i your example, its a part of the image. hence it shall be critiqued as anything else in the your jpeg.
You sound like me when I was 14....

When was that? Last year old man?
this is silly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back