Suggestion for two new forums

Osmer_Toby said:
ya know, i've never broken a bone in my entire life. nor have i ever had stitches. come to think of it, i don't think i've ever had a serious illness. i had a cold once, a few years ago.

I've never had stitches, either! :sillysmi:

never broken a bone either, guess its all the milk I drink... or not

People! This thread is not about broken bones or other miscellaneous health issues. It's about picking on Chase for going off topic right after telling us to stay on topic! Come on now...

I've never broken a bone either. But I bruise from the slightest touch.

I don't think I've broken a bone... if I have it's been in my toes. My pinky toes have been stubbed and restubbed so many times.

I have gotten turf toe. It's where you fold your big toe underneath your foot. Took a year to heal properly.

What's with all you people not having any broken bones? You are not trying hard enough.

Bones mend, wounds heal & chicks dig scars. :twisted:

Big Mike said:
What's with all you people not having any broken bones? You are not trying hard enough.

Bones mend, wounds heal & chicks dig scars. :twisted:

Mike, you have such a positive way of thinking! :thumbsup:

Well I'm not as reckless with my body as I used to be...but sometimes you just have to do things that will put you in danger.

I've had some broken bones, plenty of sprains, strains & dislocations...and a scar here and there...I don't remember the pain I was in at the time...but I sure do remember how much fun I had.

I was never a chicken to do things that could possibly break my bones... I just got lucky.

One time I decided to see how fast I could get on my mountain bike. The hill was long and steep. My speedometer on the bike said 66.3 mph but I'm not sure if I got that fast. My buddy who was driving the truck behind me stopped accelerating when he reached 55mph. It was a thrill but looking back seems kinda stupid. If I would have wrecked it would have been pretty bad.

I was never a chicken to do things that could possibly break my bones... I just got lucky.

same here. in fact, i kinda have an addiction to near death experiences, so i've been in some pretty hairy situations, just never paid the price. in my old age, i've kinda weaned myself off this little quirk, tho every now and then.... :twisted:

I guess I'm lucky too... Although I have dislocated my shoulder about 50 times or so... Kinda used to it now! :D

Chase said:
oriecat said:
People! This thread is not about broken bones or other miscellaneous health issues. It's about picking on Chase for going off topic right after telling us to stay on topic! Come on now...

They aren't listening to you :p

The Master (read Chase) has brainwas....err made us realize the almighty power that he possesses. I can no longer see any harm in the things that he posts....

PLEASE HELP ME

*OUCH, stop shocking me*

:D

aggiezach said:
The Master (read Chase) has brainwas....err made us realize the almighty power that he possesses. I can no longer see any harm in the things that he posts....

PLEASE HELP ME

*OUCH, stop shocking me*

:D
Geez. I can really understand where whatsisname was coming from. This off topic stuff is really annoying. I haven't been here that long and it's annyoing me to no end. Can't we just talk about the intended topic without veering violently off course every damned time someone mentions something interesting? Or shiney?

Now let's get back on topic, people. I believe it was broken bones.

I've had 2.

Daniel

Most reactions

Back