suggestion on wireless shutter triggers?

jotan82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i have a canon 30D

looking for a wireless remote trigger on ebay, and there are tons.

any suggestions or links to which one would be a good buy?

tnx!

If build quality and reliability are not too important, then get a cheap one from China. If they are, then get a Canon product or something like a set of Pocket Wizards (with appropriate cable).

links?

have you used the canon triggers? or low budget triggers?

I have a cheap wired remote for my newer Cameras. It cost me $11 on E-Bay and came from China...I don't use it a lot but it works just fine. I've got a Canon brand wired remote for my old EOS 650 and it works fine as well.

I don't have a wireless camera remote but I do have some cheap wireless flash triggers that work well enough.

Canon:
LC-5 (wireless) - $410 US
RS-80N3 (wired remote with 2.6' cord) - $50 US
TC-80N3 (timer wired remote with 2.6' cord) - $133 US
ET-1000N3 (33' extension cord for wired remotes) - $75 US

There is a company called ADIDT that makes some Canon knock-offs of the above remotes for a much lower price. I believe you can only purchase the ADIDT remotes through ebay.

thank you for your input

any other suggestions? experiences?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I second the link sim posted. I also have that wireless trigger and i love it. Works great and from really far.

cybersync from paul c buff.

i got one on ebay for 3 bucks with free shipping, it came in like 4 days and it works perfect!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/WR-A100-Wireless-Remote-Control-compatible/dp/B000UV4AIM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1233377732&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: WR-A100 Wireless Remote Control for Canon Eos-1v/1vhs, Eos-3, Eos-d2000, 30d, 40d, 60d, 1d, 1ds, Eos-1d Mark Ii, 10d, 20d X fully compatible with RS-80N3: Electronics[/ame]

This is the one I use, it works flawlessly. It is reachargable and comes with its own charger as well.

Derrick

Most reactions

New Topics

Back