Suggestions on where to buy D610

except i came from canon--therefore im a reconstructed Nikon fanboy.

all i wanted you to do was defend your statement and you could not.

Thanks for everyone's help. I'll either go with Adorama or buy on Walmart.com which is sold by Cameta Camera.

if youre going to use Cameta, buy directly from them, after signing up through mrrebates.com first, then clikcing through them to purchase it.

youll get an extra 3% off the price + $5.00 for signing up.

That would put the final price of a refurb'd D610 from them to: $1139 from $1179.

Just takes a while to get the cash back from them (like 90 days). But I'd wait 3 months to get $40 for no reason at all; that's what I did when I bought my refurb'd D600. (ill be getting $37 from them from my Tamron 150-600 purchase on Aug 1)

Also look at the packages at Cameta. When I looked before some packages sell for less than the body alone. Though the other stuff is not of high quality, you still get a package of starter stuff to do what you want.

if youre going to use Cameta, buy directly from them, after signing up through mrrebates.com first, then clikcing through them to purchase it.

youll get an extra 3% off the price + $5.00 for signing up.

That would put the final price of a refurb'd D610 from them to: $1139 from $1179.

Just takes a while to get the cash back from them (like 90 days). But I'd wait 3 months to get $40 for no reason at all; that's what I did when I bought my refurb'd D600. (ill be getting $37 from them from my Tamron 150-600 purchase on Aug 1)

Okay I'll keep that in mind. I was going to go through Walmart because I can earn 3 American Airlines miles for every dollar I spend. Unfortunately, to earn the miles, I can't combine my purchase with any other offers.

I just saw that Best Buy sells them and takes trades too?

Anyone ever tried that?

I just saw that Best Buy sells them and takes trades too?

Anyone ever tried that?
I just looked at that.
Before they didn't sell OpenBox, but they apparently do that now.
But when you click on the "refurbished units" it takes you to a list from Cameta Camera

I bought my d7000 from BestBuy, I got a discount because Nikon online had a discount that weekend.

Most reactions

Back