suggestions...

During lunch with my wife I gave the SUGGESTIONS part of this thread some thought. If the critique is for anyone to post and critique in as has suddenly become the feeling. Why not just say simply.
Post one image period.
If you post an image you agree to allow editing of that one image only.

If you say good job you have to explain why.
If you say it is crap you also have to explain why....
if you want to suggest changes feel free...
If you disagree with another person you must say why...

then when someone says I love this shot, you can simple ask well lois why do you love it. You don't really need a stamp, that makes the person giving the critique feel like they have been accused of a crime.

Now before the circled wagon group jumps on me that is a suggestion. It wouldnt have required the rolling out of a new forum or a committee meeting. On the implication that some people's critiques weren't suitable for the NEW IMPROVED thread.

I personally would not be bothered to see someone say I love this landscape the colors match my bathroom. If that is why they like it. The lady who liked it because it matched her bathroom is a potential customer to. Not just the Holiday inn motel chain.

<--- new guy likes the opinions of the old guys in this forum.

I'm amazed by which the democratic process works in this forum.....

Suggestions, as requested by the forum Gods, have been offered, but the rebuttal has been at such a negative level it's hard to understand why the Gods changed things in the first place. I have personally watched the traffic in the critique thread and noticed a dramatic drop in entires and responses.

Hummmm....I wonder why, no one has anything intelligent to say....members are scared to death to comment for fear of the stamp....or maybe the guidelines are too restrictive and there are not enough professional that have any valuable critiquing comments.

Hey, Gods, got an answer for me???? Did any polls lately???? Consult with anyone outside the insiders????

If you need the suggestion restated, just ask....show thyselves, Gods!

Hey paul have you gotten any quiet messages of support. I think there actually is an insurgency afoot. I know a couple of people who will hide us if the infidel hordes come for us. LOL

Now before you get bent out of shape guys that's a joke.

Hey paul have you gotten any quiet messages of support. I think there actually is an insurgency afoot. I know a couple of people who will hide us if the infidel hordes come for us. LOL

Now before you get bent out of shape guys that's a joke.

Charlie.....I just finished stocking my bomb shelter.

Is anybody out there listening....???:confused:?

Chase......help!!!

Well I made all the suggestions I can think of. Most likely time to disappear from this thread. I don't think anyone else has any suggestions. Most probably don't care since they don't go there anyway. Later PNA... Oh yeah I saw what you were talking about.

One last thing before I go, did you know that you could copy that billboard thingie and paste it yourself into a post of your own. I thought that might be fun since I find everything humorous.

n_sub.jpg

rofl​

Beautiful touch...good night good soldiers, and keepers of the light and such stuff :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back