Sumalee - NSFW!!! C&C

So I see you're back to shooting landscapes... :D

She's got very interesting eyes.

I love the light, pose and model. I think perhaps it might be either over-exposed or the brightness is up too high though.

No doubt a nice model. I would position the couch somewhere with a more neutral background, there is a wall that splits to a further back room. If it was all wall or maybe all room it might work better. If nothing else you've a reason to get her back to try again ;)

very nice Trevor! did you remember to turn the thermostat down to 62 for this shoot?

my first instinct is to suggest dropping the highlights just a bit, and I guess its easy to look at a picture and say "its too dark" or "its too bright" and leave it at that...but without toying with the photo myself, I will attempt to articulate what I think might help here a little. I use Lightroom so...that's the numbers i will be referring to.

I would start by dropping the highlights a bit. not much. maybe 10-20.
then, counteract that small overall brightness drop by upping shadows maybe 10 or so, and white maybe 15-20 or so.
I might even drop the contrast 10-15 and see how that looks.
and just for my own personal taste, I would even drop the black 30-40 just to accentuate the beautiful line of shadow down her back and legs.

overall, as usual, a very nice shot.

I have 444 frames, this was early in the shoot. I don't see it as too hot but I'm going to recalibrate my monitor before processing another!

I have 444 frames, this was early in the shoot. I don't see it as too hot but I'm going to recalibrate my monitor before processing another!

"too hot" might not be a terribly accurate description of my feelings on this shot. On the model, yes...but not on the picture itself. It could just be me projecting my personal taste in portraiture.

Like it but I agree with jaomul. A little busy in the background.

Not really anything I can add here, it is a great photo!

Most reactions

Back