Summer captures

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some images I took of seagulls last summer. I was searching for some other images and came across these that I though was worthy of a post.

Whitby_25July04_048.jpg

Whitby_25July04_050.jpg

Whitby_25July04_043.jpg

Whitby_25July04_051.jpg

Eric

dang you and your incredible pictures. i wish i lived near seagulls. i would take pictures of them nonstop. i heard you have the d70...i like that camera. the only think i've worried about is that it's lowest ISO is 200. is that ever a problem (grainy or noisy?). i might should have pm'd you. oh well.

For me I notice it on the computer at 100% size but in printing I do not see it and they look great in the magazines. As long as I can get nice 11x14 prints without seeing noise I'm happy. They do poster prints at work and one of these days I'm going to try one to see what an image from the D-70 looks like.

Eric

Eric....truly awesome photos. !!!!!!!!!

I love seeing a new post from AIRIC or Jonmikal when I log in, and always go straight to them first. But while seeing your work is inspiring, it also makes me think I should just put the camera down and go and find a new pastime - embroidery maybe. Also makes me realise what a fool I was not to buy a D70. Great work as always.

The last is a great capture. I love the a seagull "landing". There is always one in the bunch that has to land right where another is, almost like "hey, I wanna stand there". They behave like a spoiled child, great shot. :thumbup:

thebeginning said:
i wish i lived near seagulls.

You can have all the ones that hang out around here...they are Rats of the Sky...alwyas hanging around fast food restaurants picking at garbage and trying to steal people's fries.

Nice pics!

I've been trying to get some shots of our feathered friends lately but it ain't easy getting them super sharp they move pretty quickly! :)

E as usual great shots. Thanks for the link for Pat's Funeral. Great shots. Sorry I could not be there. Well it's offically here. Smelling fresh out of the box the new Canon 20D. Post some as soon as I can. Babette capitulated, now just have to sell the Digital Rebel, and I will live to see another day. Photos are to be in this Sunday's paper, yet he has not talked to me this week.

Most reactions

Back