Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some people shots I took while we spent that one afternoon in Berlin:

178980333.jpg

Some guys enjoying their ice-creams just outside SONY-Centre on Potsdamer Platz

178980331.jpg

He was quite busy INSIDE the SONY-Centre... it was buzzing around him but he was fully focused on his task

178980400.jpg

178980392.jpg

I am just convinced all these were tourists like myself, taking pics of THEIR views inside SONY-Centre

178980384.jpg

Was I spotted? I think I was.

178980379.jpg

178980372.jpg

Somewhere in the vicinity of Potsdamer Platz

178980365.jpg

While also we were having a drink on Hackescher Markt next to the S-Bahn station

178980359.jpg

A visitor to the big Swiss National Day Do at the Swiss Embassy right next to "Angie-Castle" ... erm ... the new building where our chancellor has her offices, fast arriving on foot

178980345.jpg

178980340.jpg

Some guys playing at frisbee on a stretch of lawn between the new Main Railway Station and the Government Quarter (with some of the big do in the gardens of the Swiss Embassy in the background)

178980337.jpg

And this guy (;) :wink: ;)) was somehow always standing somewhere where also I was, waiting more OR LESS patiently for me to get my pics taken (here with the Railway Station in the background).

Fun series of people shots. I love the 'long suffering' look on that "last guy's" face :sexywink: . Looks like you got 'busted' a few times by your subject. Bet it was fun though. I'll have to work up the courage to try something like that.

Antarctican said:
Fun series of people shots. I love the 'long suffering' look on that "last guy's" face :sexywink: . Looks like you got 'busted' a few times by your subject. Bet it was fun though. I'll have to work up the courage to try something like that.

Ditto!
Great shots :D

yeah, i love taking pics of people. it is all about courage and not caring what strangers think. it is totally legal to take pics in public places. i always get busted or i am simply too shy.

all great shots Corinna.
thanks for sharing them

ohhh my... Andreas looks soooo BORED in this shot! I am afraid he had ENOUGH! after the whole day walking (ups... waiting for you to take pic... ) but I am sure that he will appreciate it sooner or later... :D

He WAS bored. And no longer happy with my taking pics paparazzi-style across the fence into the garden of the Swiss Embassy where they had their big National Day Do going on ;). After this, we had some dinner inside the railway station, though, and then he was in a better mood ;).

I like #8! The girl in the picture looks a lot like the girl on the magazine cover in that picture ;)!

Thank you all.
Makes me happy to hear that you also like some of these :goodvibe:

jophassa said:
yeah, i love taking pics of people. it is all about courage and not caring what strangers think. it is totally legal to take pics in public places. i always get busted or i am simply too shy.

Great pictures ;) I have a question, it's legal to take pics in public places, but is it legal to take pics of the people and put them on the internet? Are only with people of age?

http://www.wonderjaren.net

Very good question, accafeet.
Oh, welcome to ThePhotoForum, by the way.

We have discussed this several times over in our Photographic Discussion Forums on here and for me it has remained an unsolved question ... I took these pics to take the photos of the PEOPLE all right, and they do not form only just PART of a picture of mine that means to show something else and they only happen to be inside my frame. So according to our German laws ("Recht am eigenen Bild") I should actually NOT publish them in the internet. For I don't have release by any of these people, I simply do not know any of these people. American law is different and a lot more lenient. By which law do I go when I post them on an America-based forum? Difficult-difficult.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back