Summer love

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spied this couple lingering for a private moment on a quaint little bridge on Toronto Island.

img7445pcrcz8.jpg

And then one of them spied me...
img7446pcrgf7.jpg

I really like how you captured this moment. It's very nice. :)

I really liked the line the bridge followed in the first photo. Also thought the placement of the couple in the first one was also right on. The line of the bridge helps to draw you to the couple.

Nice work!

What a lovely image - super lighting and composition

Thanks for your comments, everyone!

Fangman, it was getting dusky, so I was glad the shots turned out, given the low lighting conditions.

I also like the first one, but i have trouble seeing the expression on their faces. From here it looks like they're terse, especially since they've both got their arms folded.

Good idea for a wedding portrait, though.

That's the feeling I get also. They both have their arms crossed in the first one, and in the in the 2nd one she's looking at you like "mind your own business" while he's looking off dreading her getting back to arguing with him. That's just how I see it though :) I really like the colors and scenery.

Psychologically speaking, #1 looks like as if they're having an argument. Both of them are taking defensive positions by crossing their arms.

the first one is wonderful, very neat composition and dynamic colors. good job !

Hey anti! Unfortunately, the first won't load for me, but if it's better than the second one, as most are saying, it must be something special :)

Thanks everyone for your comments! (Sorry, Joe, don't know why the pic won't load for you as it's loading for me. If you try again and it still won't load, I'll try to redo the link).

On my monitor it looks like they're smiling (although I'm going to check the originals again and zoom in, just out of curiosity). Not that it matters, as I know (as would anyone who saw them in person that night) that they were not arguing, and had been strolling along all lovey-dovey both before and after the pictures were taken. But you're right, they both had crossed arms in the first shot...cold, maybe?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back