summer skate fun (out-takes)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by androo, Nov 15, 2004.

1. androo

androo TPF Noob!

ok my 2nd attempt to post these pics :?
    some random moments from this summer when i had more time and nice sunny evenings... :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. androo

androo TPF Noob!

aha i think has worked! but any further tips on how to post my pics with dimensions that will fit on the screen? have saved these files mostly as 6" x 4" and about 800 pixels wide for web but thy're still comin up too big, at least on my puny screen!

3. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

I like this series. I've been trying to get out myself one day and shoot some skaters at our local park.

As for the dimentions, I usually save mine at 640x480 for the web so it fits on all screens.

4. androo

androo TPF Noob!

cheers, i'll give that a try next time around.

there are always strange and interesting things goin on at skateparks, if you know when to go...
    a good idea is to ask at a local skateshop or aim for an older but friendly face as some skaters can be a bit cliquey! (or is that obvious?)

5. nomav6

nomav6 TPF Noob!

I love the third one, do you skate yourself, I still try to, but its so hard to find time now :(

6. jadin

jadin The Mad Hatter

Yeah third one rocks the skateshop. Something very artistic about it, that lifts it way above the others.

7. androo

androo TPF Noob!

thanks i do also like the 3rd one most myself, it could probably stand on its own but i just had so many skate pics and each of these just had something a little out of the norm as anyone who skates knows only half the time is spent skatin and even less actually landing any tricks!

yep i do skate but rarely get time anymore and i've just moved to a bit of an isolated town in the hills of Yorkshire and now it's winter, hmmm i don't think there will be many new skate pics for a while now :(

thanks for the comments, would be interested to see anyone elses skate related stuff

8. mygrain

mygrain Friend to nose goblins everywhere

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Oxford(er...mississippi) is about to build a skate park. The town has been trowing rallys and fundraisers and Tony Hawk Foundation donated a wad too... I can't wait!!!! These are inspiring. the first and third are great. Nice shots androo!!!

9. androo

androo TPF Noob!

i could probably talk skate stuff allday so as not to bore everyone i think i'll start a new post in off-topic or themes. cheers!