Summer time lake walk

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It just never gets old walking in the evenings at the lake. It seems there is always something to photograph. Vacation is coming at the end of the week and then I can do this every day for 7 days. Looking forward to some relaxation and more scenes like these.

1) The sign at the local lake that I went to.

Overholser sunset-1 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) Route 66 bridge going over the north side of the lake.

Overholser sunset-6 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) Sun sets at the lake never go out of style.

Overholser sunset-15 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4) The sky is so coloful in the evening.

Overholser sunset-19 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

5) The dam and spillway after sun set.

Overholser sunset-21 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

6) Soakin' up the sun and fun. Thinking I should try that sometime, it look peaceful.

Overholser sunset-23 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

Beautiful set! Looks like a nice evening.

Jake

Lucky you! WEather is cooperating with you. Lovely shots....I will look forward to your vacation shots if the ones above are just teasers...:sexywink:

Lucky you! WEather is cooperating with you. Lovely shots....I will look forward to your vacation shots if the ones above are just teasers...:sexywink:

Thanks IzzieK. We are going to one of the lakes here in OK, that I've never really been to, so we shall see. The temps are climbing back up this week and not sure what the vacation will bring, but I'm sure that I'll find something to shoot. Looking forward to the break from work and just have some fun shooting and spending time with the family.

Sweet sunset shots. I really like #5 - must have missed that one on Flickr.

Thanks JacaRanda. It was on there. I had a friend ask me about that one and asked how I got it to look so good (Not a really pretty scene in the day time with lots of trash), I told him I was just dang good. Then I told him to shoot it at night.

Very nice! Particularly, IMO, #4.

Most reactions

Back