Summer Weddings - Catching up.

littlesandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandraleephotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've dissapeared for a while, came back to share a few shots from this summer. Thoughts?

1. An abandoned US Naval Base in Argentia, NL
3782379445_f691f983bd.jpg

2. Abandoned fort, Fort Amherst, in St. John's, NL
4079364114_db133e254b.jpg

4078607463_f10ea4d822.jpg

4267082747_0cbc4a9b02.jpg

3872853601_3e0dc78bbf.jpg

3 and 4 I like, especially 3.. unique angle and concept for the shot.

5 is awkward for me. It's a beautiful setting, but I feel like the groom is about to fall off the rock due to his precarious footing. Then my mind starts drifting away from the pretty scene and I'm thinking, "If he's that precarious, how did the bride ever make it out there with her shoes? It must have taken them forever to get out there.... Did she take her shoes off? I can't see her feet. ..... hey, her dress is partially cut out of the frame at the bottom.... and come to think of it, so is the top of the mountain in the background." That's how my thinking went on that last photo.

Ok, I have to ask.....where is the wedding photos?

Um, what? In the top post there are photographs of brides and grooms on their wedding day also known as wedding photographs.

ps; 'where ARE the wedding photos?' if it was one photo it would be 'where IS the wedding photo'. :)

Um, what? In the top post there are photographs of brides and grooms on their wedding day also known as wedding photographs.

ps; 'where ARE the wedding photos?' if it was one photo it would be 'where IS the wedding photo'. :)

Sorry. My. Grammer. Bad.

I was wondering, since you asked, where the ceremony pixs were. I'm assuming there are some.

And thanks for spelling out what wedding photograph are. I would have never known. Ever. Thanks so much for that.

Ok, don't take this the wrong way even though you were a hag to me.

DONT USE CRAP LIKE FLICKER TO SHOW YOUR CLIENTS. Did I make that clear?

Did you know that Flicker is making everything from playing cards to coffee mug and ripping you out of profits?

Am I surpised you don't know this already? Not really. But you know it all already.

Ok, still waiting on wedding photos. I know you took some.

I honestly think yor wedding photos would be pretty. Show some. Please.

I know I came off as rude but you did as well. Maybe look up to you are talking to before talking down to people.
Anyhoo, without the lesson about what wedding photos are, I would love to see some ceremony shots.
I like the shots above, I was just hoping you had great ceremony shots as well.

Last edited:
Ok, don't take this the wrong way even though you were a hag to me.

DONT USE CRAP LIKE FLICKER TO SHOW YOUR CLIENTS. Did I make that clear?

Did you know that Flicker is making everything from playing cards to coffee mug and ripping you out of profits?

Am I surpised you don't know this already? Not really. But you know it all already.

Ok, still waiting on wedding photos. I know you took some.

Um.. what? Where is this insane outburst coming from? My photos are uploaded to flickr at a 800x600 (usually) resolution and my website uses it load the photos. Also, you're not someone I would "look up to", you were rude, petty and immature. Sure, I'm the grammar police but your spamming of my thread is unwelcomed.

Your outburst was insane, and I can't quite make any sense of it. I will no longer be addressing you and I'd appreciate it if you'd step back and re-read the abundance of messages you just left in this thread.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back