Sun Flower

Dougie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in my In-Laws garden. Shot at macro setting on my Canon EOS-350D, mounted on the tripod, no filters used.
TheGardenSun.jpg

Funny looking sunflower ;) Kind of looks like a toy one would find at a carnival - a very interesting subject. The focus looks tack on and the colours are grand. I am wondering if it might be maybe just a third of a stop underexposed though? Very nice image.

That truly is beautiful. The yellow jumps out at you and contrasts very nicely with the hint of green in the background. Great work, I'd love to see more shots like this if you have any.

Funny looking sunflower ;) Kind of looks like a toy one would find at a carnival - a very interesting subject. The focus looks tack on and the colours are grand. I am wondering if it might be maybe just a third of a stop underexposed though? Very nice image.

I can't remember the actual name of the genus of flower, I only called this image "Sun Flower". The garden the shot was taken is an all-year garden, plenty of photo oppertunities here. I have a lot more shots from this garden, I'll try post them on. Now you mention the 1/3 under-exposed, looking at the image again, I agree with you there. Thanx :)

I can't remember the actual name of the genus of flower, I only called this image "Sun Flower". The garden the shot was taken is an all-year garden, plenty of photo oppertunities here. I have a lot more shots from this garden, I'll try post them on. Now you mention the 1/3 under-exposed, looking at the image again, I agree with you there. Thanx :)

Great picture. I would be interested in the name if you can find it. You could probably bump the exposure in PS a little. I like how you got the whole thing in focus.

I have a lot more shots from this garden, I'll try post them on.

I hope you do post them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back