TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
let me know what you think

4325450361_2d97a17dd1_b.jpg

4326187326_71f3bd8076_b.jpg

4326187500_deccf94018_b.jpg

The above looks really grainy for some reason, i've done some noise reduction but still nothing. When printed it doesn't look so bad

4326187172_23948980c6_b.jpg

I really like the first one, what was the white balance setting at?

i believe auto, however i did have a filter on

im curious what people have to say

bump again

jesus what does a guy have to do to get some critique around here

I really like #1 and #4. First one, are those 2 guys in uniform?
Not getting any exif data from your shots but I'd guess #3 being grainy is from an ISO level being set too high?

Anyway, I'm a newbie but I really love the rose/flowers and the subtle colors.

I really like #1 and #4. First one, are those 2 guys in uniform?
Not getting any exif data from your shots but I'd guess #3 being grainy is from an ISO level being set too high?

Anyway, I'm a newbie but I really love the rose/flowers and the subtle colors.

1st one is indeed 2 military academy students, and 3 the iso was at 800 on a d3000

# 1 is my favorite. good work.

What camera are you using?

the first one looks pretty good, i love the dull winter colors, it gives a cool mood. the stop sign is a little distracting, but there's not much you can do about that unless you move to another location to take that picture, which may not have been a bad idea. (unless you feel like a creep, skulking around behind strangers, taking their pictures :D) overall i think it's a pretty good capture, maybe just a little bit distracting with the stop sign and street sign.

2: doesn't do a lot for me, i'm not sure exactly what the subject is supposed to be.

3: might have had some potential but the noise is just way too much. the colors look very great and wintry, but i feel like the subject is falling off the frame, you could have used a little more of the flowers in there i think.

4: love the colors, love the way the rose looks and i like the shallow depth of field. not a huge fan of the blue flower it the bottom (am i too easily distracted???:sexywink:)

overall i think you've got some good stuff here. you're finding some interesting things to take pictures of. just keep an eye on what else is around them and what you might want to either crop out or move around to get it out of frame. just my opinions, take them for what they're worth.

Most reactions

Back