Sunday Afternoon Drive

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Although what happens in 'Vegas, stays in 'Vegas, those who go must return to real life.

380bwcombined3655.jpg

it appears very processed, too much

I love it!

It's like a ghost highway, possesed with bad drivers who must aimlessly drive for all eternity!

What bugs me is that that the fixed objects are too soft

That's one of the two things that bug me too a crop and a patch from one of the exposures might be able to fix it though. I'll probably get out there next Sunday (traffic was fairly light this weekend) and do it over. Thanks.

I love it!

It's like a ghost highway, possesed with bad drivers who must aimlessly drive for all eternity!

That's pretty much the point. It's for something I'm writing regarding game trails that developed into footpaths, to wagon trails, and then railroads etc. ad nauseum into today's freeway; It will be the final photo in the series.

What I was/am going for is an unsettling, contrasting, over-processed, slightly noisy look to convey the annoyance, pressure and discomfort of driving through this gob-n-garbage.

Challenges were; high winds, cross traffic on the bridge with me and the resulting bridge deflection/shake. I was a bit surprised that only two people honked their horn from the freeway and I think one flipped me off.

Anyway, I appreciate the comments and see that it'll be a do-over.

What I was/am going for is an unsettling, contrasting, over-processed, slightly noisy look to convey the annoyance, pressure and discomfort of driving through this gob-n-garbage.

Mission accomplished! :lol:

Though there may be some technical difficulties,
I still got road rage just looking at it.
( flash-backs of commuting to D.C. haha)

I hope you post the do-over.

I was a bit surprised that only two people honked their horn from the freeway and I think one flipped me off.

:lol:

I think it's fine as is, but if you think you can do better, go at it!

I'm dizzy :lmao:

Mission accomplished! :lol:

Though there may be some technical difficulties,
I still got road rage just looking at it.
( flash-backs of commuting to D.C. haha)

I hope you post the do-over.

Hey, for what it's worth, thanks! I appreciate the comments. I was hoping to post the same, but better; I thought about it, then copped out totally and went here >> http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88569

Had to do some hiking, but again, mission accomplished :)thumbup:) less-stress is best :)

Most reactions

Back