Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by tsien, Sep 19, 2004.

1. tsien

tsien TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

2. A&A

A&A TPF Noob!

I really like this picture. What film/camera was it shot with? The only thing that bothers me is how the car isn't centered with the lines on the side of the building which, IMO, is a little distracting. Otherwise, everything is perfect. Great work!!!

3. tsien

tsien TPF Noob!

Thanks a lot. The camera is a $40 Kodak, the most primitive type you know. The film is Kodak professional ISO 400. So please forgive the quality of the photo. It amused me to witness the scene. I thought in the beginning it´s a wedding or some contrived event. Actually someone just parked the car there for 20 minutes. That´s it.

I´m not sure whether the color of the car matches the general mood. Maybe b/w is better.

4. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

Hooray for the primitive cameras. I've been using my old cameras a lot lately and am hoping to go to the antique stores soon and look for some more. The quality of the photo in this shot makes the picture that much better. It's hard to tell when the picture was taken. You could've taken this picture three days ago but it still looks like it could've been taken in 1965.